Thursday, September 29, 2011

Someday

Someday I will have my own farm, and raise Nubian goats, hens and grow a massive vegetable garden

Someday I will join a choir and let loose my singing voice

Someday I will take that French course and become bilingual

Someday I will travel to Scandanavia....and Eastern Europe...and every state in the US...and New Zealand...and....oh, too many!

Someday I will learn how to golf, and will become a serious match for hubby

Someday I will have more money to donate to the causes I care so much about

Someday I will travel overseas as a doula, and support women in developing countries

Someday I will finally learn how to reduce stress

Someday I will have a conservatory, and will spend my mornings in the cool sweetness of a residential greenhouse

Someday I will be able to say "I know myself, and I'm OK"

What will you do someday?

3 comments:

  1. Love your ambitions! Someday I will have a dog rescue where I will take in elderly, abused or abandoned Pugs. Someday I will return to my daughter's birth place of Ethiopia and give back to the country that has given me so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someday I will own my own business.
    Someday I will be able to spend more time with my son.
    Someday we should go golfing together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Alicia - lol, ok, it's a golf date for the future!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and emails, as most bloggers do! You can reach me by clicking on my "about me" page and sending me an email, or leave me a note below a post and I'll be sure to get back to you!