Friday, May 13, 2011

Argh!

I wonder who thought up the word for the noise we make when we're frustrated? Who thought of argh? Or perhaps grrrrr? A simple "sigh" can be quite effective as well.

I wrote a very nice post yesterday (if I may say so myself!) and the stupid thing has disappeared off the face of the virtual web. What happened to it? Is it floating around there somewhere in cyber space for anyone to discover?

Sigh.

I will attempt to rewrite my post this weekend, but sometimes lightening just doesn't strike twice in the same spot ;o)

Happy weekend fellow bloggers and blog followers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and emails, as most bloggers do! You can reach me by clicking on my "about me" page and sending me an email, or leave me a note below a post and I'll be sure to get back to you!