Sunday, April 24, 2011

Posting

I have not been successful in completing many blog posts lately. I think of interesting things to write about during the day, and by the time I'm home and have a few moments to myself, I usually just want to relax with a good book or show.

However, I did discover a wonderful song recently, due to my recent foray into country music. I've never been a country music fan (unless you count the crossover stars, who don't really sound country at all!), but for some reason lately, I find myself cranking the country music station in my car while driving to various appointments. Maybe it's the simplicity of the music that appeals to me - when things feel complicated, listening to a man drone on about his truck seems very soothing.

Happy Easter everyone, and have a listen to "Colder Weather" by the Zac Brown band:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and emails, as most bloggers do! You can reach me by clicking on my "about me" page and sending me an email, or leave me a note below a post and I'll be sure to get back to you!