Friday, January 28, 2011

Short and Sweet

Short and sweet, just like my hubby requested. He asked me for the Coles notes version of my last post, so I was inspired to write a shorter one today!

I wanted to highlight a local (well, semi-local) up and coming artist, who I happen to think is WONDERFUL!! Her name is Kelly Sloan, and her music is described as "country-folk infused with soul." This young singer/songwriter hails from Almonte, Ontario, but currently calls Halifax home. Kelly will soon be embarking on her first tour, and I encourage you to check out her shows in Nova Scotia, Toronto, Almonte, Wakefield, and Montreal.

Kelly's Website
MySpace Page

Happy Listening!

1 comment:

  1. Oops, made a booboo - Kelly is not playing in Wakefield, but check out her website for all tour dates

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and emails, as most bloggers do! You can reach me by clicking on my "about me" page and sending me an email, or leave me a note below a post and I'll be sure to get back to you!